A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your browser when you visit a website.
They are tools which play a vital role in the supply of digital services. Among other functions, they allow a website to store and recover information relating to the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered. Without cookies many sites would be either unable to function correctly or the services would be diminished.
Types of cookies
According to the organization which manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, two different types of cookies can be identified: own and third party.
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from a system or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is supplied.
- Third party cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from a system or domain not managed by the owner of the website, but by another organization which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
Cookies may also be distinguished as follows:
- According to the time they remain stored in the computer: session cookies or persistent cookies.
- According to their purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, publicity cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
This website uses our own cookies as follows:
- Session cookies, to ensure the correct functioning of the site.
This site uses the following third party cookies:
In no event will information be obtained on the personal data of the user, guaranteeing the privacy of individuals browsing the web at all times. The purpose of the information obtained is purely statistical; the number of users visiting a particular site, the frequency and repetition of such visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator supplying the service, the language, terminal used, or the city to which the IP address is assigned etc. This information will then allow us to provide an improved and more appropriate service for our customers.
Cookies policy acceptance
We show Cookies policy information on all website pages at the start of the session.
On the basis of this information you may act as follows:
- Accept cookies, giving your consent as you browse through the website.
- Modify your configuration.
You may restrict, block or delete the cookies on any website, using your browser. Given that the configuration of each browser may be different, the “Help” option will explain how to do this. Here are some direct links with information on the subject:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla FireFox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Apple Safari: support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_EN&viewlocale=en_EN
Neither this website nor its legal representatives will be held responsible for the content or truthfulness of the privacy policies of any third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
Web browsers are the tools entrusted with storing cookies and it is from there that you should execute your right to deactivate or eliminate these. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
If you have any further questions regarding this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us.